Certified Life Coaching
You may have thought about living an expansive life, unclear of what this means and how to get there. Are you experiencing a life transition (loss, divorce, retirement, becoming empty nester)? Having a hard time in your personal or professional life? Are you questioning who you are and what you want in the next chapter of your life? Life coaching with Karen will guide you.
Features and Benefits
- I am a Certified Life Coach
- I specialize in life, career, relationship and transition coaching (change in relationship status, becoming an empty nester, health and wellness)
- I provide confidentiality
- I offer coaching via phone or video conferencing
- I provide life and career clarification using the 7 Step Model for Change
- I will guide you through a unique self-discovery process to explore your life
- I will assist you in designing your life after a big transition or change
- I will provide accountability and support
- It is during this coaching process that you gain clarity and focus, along with the tools to live intentionally. This is a unique expression of who you are.
Focus on What Matters
Let Go of What Doesn't
The release of limiting thoughts, and beliefs that are no longer serving you
Clarity about what is truly important to your life
Be guided by authentic core values, rather than live by stress and worry cultivating a higher mindset and consciousness
Goals - Create a compelling future one of possibility to live a life you love
Takeaways from Life Coaching with Karen:
Clear the physical and emotional clutter in your life
Possess greater clarity that is specific for your life
A shift in mindset that allows you to grow
Create a personal vision with tangible goals
A greater sense of possibilities
Increase your time management
See what is truly possible for you - empower create evolve
Wherever you are in your life, you will develop new insight, learn new tools and skills to create success in every area of your life.
Karen gives you the steps to create a plan that brings your deepest desires into being – faster than you might think!
In today’s busy world, where multitasking is a basic requirement, would you like to be more productive rather than busy, stressed, and overwhelmed? You can have more time for what matters, greater clarity, and happiness in your life.
Karen is passionate about guiding others with her positive mindset and can-do attitude, as a coach is well equipped to assist you in your journey to what is meaningful to you.