Amp it Up! Life Coaching Retreat
Event Dates Being Announced Soon!
Empower - Create - Evolve
What if you could amp up your life?
What would it look like?
- More Time?
- Discovering What You Love?
- Release of limiting thoughts and beliefs?
- Fulfilling relationships? - it begins with you
It IS possible with this Life Coaching Retreat in Sedona, Arizona
Please join us! Certified Coaches Karen and Mark for this weekend life coaching retreat in Sedona. In this results-oriented coaching, you will be challenged to discover and reveal the components to fulfilling relationships, vision, core values and more. It is all possible and begins with you as you amp up your life, beginning with this weekend retreat.
This retreat package includes:
- classes during the day Friday and Saturday 10 am - 4 pm
- lunch on Friday and Saturday
- an additional 4 virtual group life coaching sessions to follow, which will complete the package of life coaching to keep you engaged and motivated after the event
- Non-strenuous guided hike on Red Rocks Saturday afternoon (optional)
- Burning Bowl Ceremony to clear away what no longer serves you
- Labyrinth on-site available to enjoy
Many nearby lodging accommodations
Meet the Presenters
After many years of navigating the stress and long shifts I was happy, but still searching for more. This led me to life coaching. I realized the strength in vision, core values, and alignment. Utilizing what I have learned I am living on purpose, grounded with a clear vision and a sense of purpose. I have worked to become a published author of The Resilient Soul, world talk radio program host for The Sky’s the Limit, and a Certified Life Coach.
I guide people to discover and discern what is truly possible for themselves. It is a way of being and an honor and privilege to witness a person's shift and growth in consciousness during this process.
Those paths eventually lead him to find this concise, effective, and rewarding curriculum. Life Design brings together all the key elements of multiple disciplines in an understandable, actionable manner giving an individual the awareness, structure, and tools to effectively transform every aspect of their life into one of their design, no matter what walk of life, religion, or circumstances they come from.
His mission is to fulfill his purpose of helping people become their best selves: to empower others to achieve their happiness, success, prosperity, and peace.